Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday gift / lectures

Just a reminder that the calendar is up for sale on eBay, available using PayPal. Now that so many people are thinking about a certain holiday that comes up at the end of the year, I'll recommend that the Poe Bicentennial Calendar makes a great holiday gift, especially at this price.

By the way, the lecture on Poe's Longfellow War in Philadelphia went well (any many calendars sold). Special thanks to all my old friends out there who attended and especially to those who helped set it up. I'll be repeating my lecture at Bowdoin College (alma mater of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) in Brunswick, Maine on December 2. I'll also be giving a lecture, most likely on the same topic, on December 4 in Lowell, Massachusetts.

I hope Thanksgiving treated everyone well!

No comments: